Thursday, December 6, 2007

Introduction, Contents, Slideshows by Michael



Welcome, Dear Viewer! :)

In this first blog entry...
there are slideshows of my art and photographs for you to enjoy.

In the second entry...
there are videos of me playing and singing music for you.

In the third entry...
you will find audio recordings of my original music, written, orchestrated and performed by myself (except for the last piece, which was spontaneously composed by myself and my friend Ani Ahava, and is performed by both of us.)

Below that, in the fourth entry...
you will find my updated, latest blog entry with insights, musings, and many links to my pages and creations (in book, CD, and video formats).

So glad you stopped by. Please add me to your favorites and visit often!

Sincerely,
Michael :)